Benefits for your hair:
- Stimulates hair growth
- Moisturizes and nourishes hair
- Reduces scalp issues
- Strengthens hair follicle
Benefits for your skin:
- Reduces Acne
- Soothes skin
- Reduces rashes
- Helps with psoriasis
- Helps with eczema
- Moisturizes deeply, without clogging pores
- Moderates sebum production
- Rich in Omega 3 & 6
- All 20 amino acids
- Including 9 essential amino acids
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Rich in Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Potassium
Directions of use:
Best consumed raw as 2-3 tablespoons.
Drizzle Hemp Seed Oil over your food and relish the nutty-earthy flavor along with its nutritional value. Sprinkle on salads, rice-daal, sabzi, hummus; dips, pasta or any other food you’re enjoying at the moment.
- Leave it on your hair overnight for healthy hair.
- Apply it on your face and body as a moisturizer before sleeping.
- Can also be used as a massage oil
*Not recommended for frying*
Dosage: 20ml – 25ml per day or as directed by the physician.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL AFFILIATE PRODUCTS WILL BE DISPATCHED THE DAY AFTER ORDER TO PREVENT OVER-BOOKING. MOST AFFILIATE ORDERS WILL REACH IN 4-5 WORKING DAYS, BUT SOME MAY TAKE A MAX OF 7 WORKING DAYS TO BE DELIVERED . DO COORDINATE WITH US FOR ANY DOUBT!