Experience serenity like never before with CALM, India’s first Cannabis Leaf-based Ayurvedic infusion designed to alleviate anxiety and stress. Our proprietary blend harmoniously combines Cannabis Leaf (Vijaya) with Chamomile, Lavender, Ashwagandha, and Tulsi to offer you a calming respite from the chaos of daily life.
CALM’s unique composition, inspired by ancient Ayurvedic wisdom, seeks to enhance your mental well-being naturally. Crafted to reduce anxiety and manage stress, this infusion is a fusion of tradition and innovation. Embrace tranquillity, sip by sip, and discover the ancient secrets of holistic relaxation.
Helps manage anxiety
Cannabinoids like THC and CBD interact with receptors in the human body, such as CB1 and CB2 receptors, to produce their therapeutic effects. CBD has the capability to inhibit the FAAH enzyme, which breaks down anandamide, resulting in increased levels of anandamide and indirectly enhancing CB1 receptor activation. CB1 receptor activation is believed to play a role in CBD’s regulation of long-term fear processing, offering potential in reducing anxiety-related symptoms.
Preclinical evidence strongly supports CBD as a treatment for conditions like generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive–compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Likewise, human studies provide evidence of CBD’s anxiolytic properties.
Aids stress reduction
Ashwagandha, known as the ‘King of Herbs’ and an adaptogen, has the potential to mitigate stress by lowering stress hormone cortisol levels, heat shock proteins, and stress-activated protein kinase. This action fosters a sense of calm and overall well-being. Additionally, it may enhance memory, boost focus, increase energy levels, and improve stamina. Moreover, Ashwagandha may contribute to better sleep quality and duration by reducing stress levels, thereby supporting comprehensive mental and physical wellness.
Promotes mental calmness and relaxation
Tulsi helps in maintaining the level of cortisol hormone in the body which is also known as the stress hormone. Tulsi lowers the levels of cortisol, which may reduce your overall stress as well as anxiety and promotes mental calmness. As per Ayurveda, Tulsi is more commonly recommended as a preventive measure to enhance the ability to adapt to both psychological and physical stress and therefore prevent the development of stress-related diseases.
- One infusion bag twice a day or as directed by the physician
- Cannabis (Vijaya) Leaves, Chamomile Flowers, Lavender Flowers, Ashwagandha Roots, Tulsi Leaves
- In the true nature of Ayurvedic formulas – it shows efficacy after disciplined and routine usage. Rooted in the Ayurvedic philosophy, we have provided you with a product that includes cannabis in its natural form with the full spectrum of (plant-based) Phyto-cannabinoids, that allows for sustained healing and well-being.
- Directions to use:
- Boil water to 80-100°C, then add one infusion bag to your cup. Allow it to infuse only for 3-5 minutes, remove the bag, and savour the calming blend.
- How to Store:
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
- Safety Precautions:
- Please study the product and ingredients carefully.
- Discontinue if you have an allergic reaction when consuming.
- It is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from heart conditions before consuming.
- Please consult a doctor if you are under any other form of medication/treatment before consuming.
- This medicine should only be taken after a meal.
- Do not consume while under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
- Do not consume while driving/riding or operating machinery.